Welcome at the Department of Communication Studies
The Department of Communication Science with around
• 613 Bachelor students and
• 333 Master students
is one of the major departments at the University of Salzburg.
Over the academic year 2014/2015
• 98 Bachelor students and
• 67 Master students
finished their degrees.
The seven academic units provide the fundamental structure for the research and teaching activities in the department of communication studies.
- Audio-Visual and Online Communication
- Center for ICT&S
- Journalism Studies
- Communication Policy and Media Economics
- Communication Theory and the Public Sphere
- Organizational Communication
- Transcultural Communication
They provide the basis for content differentiation.